Monday, August 24, 2009

Halfway through, and still alive!

Well folks, we're halfway through Iolanthe's run. Our cast is enjoying as few well-deserved days off, and catching up on some sleep. I wanted to share part of an email we received from a patron who came to see the show this weekend...

"We saw the show last evening and oh, my gosh, what an awesome production! Excellent singing, good costumes and sets...If this production was to take place at the Queen E, it would have cost five times more to attend. It certainly was worthy of being shown there because it was every bit as good as any production I've ever seen at the Queen E."

I've heard from quite a few people that they are planning to come this weekend, and I HOPE they have already bought their tickets, for I fear there won't be many at the door. We have had an excellent response and many people who saw it this weekend are returning for a second viewing!

I'm so glad that it is being well received, and that people are just plain having fun at our performances. I really hope that everyone who wants to see it is able to get in!

Jeanine

No comments:

Post a Comment