Thursday, August 6, 2009

Another milestone reached

Well, this is it. We have reached the point where we have done what we can. I've given all the musical notes, and Jeanine has staged the entire show. We now launch into workthroughs, tech rehearsals, and dress rehearsals.

I think we're in good shape. There's nothing for us to do now but leave it in the hands of our performers and encourage them to set their personal bar as high as they can.

The show is definitely starting to "gel". It has a little way to go, but now that we are rehearsing big chunks of the show at once instead of little pieces that will come soon enough.

We got to see our new set pieces at work yesterday as we rehearsed the Act I finale, and I have to say the stage looks awesome. I can't wait until we are closer to the finished product, with all the costumes, lighting, painted stage, etc.

John Arsenault
Music Director

No comments:

Post a Comment