Wednesday, August 12, 2009

It's all coming together now

Tonight was a tech rehearsal. I spent 8 hours at the theatre. It was worth it.

The lights are up. The curtains are hung. The theatre has been cleaned and is ready to use. We've seen the costumes. Well, part of the costumes, but man are they amazing. We have agreed upon and set the lighting for most of Act I. We will finish lighting the show tomorrow. We will have most of the costumes complete and ready to use.

I think this show is going to look fantastic. I can't say anymore about it than that. I really feel that in some ways this is going to be our best show yet. I certainly think it is going to be our best looking show yet.

I'm excited to see what happens over the next few days!!

John Arsenault
Music Director

No comments:

Post a Comment